Friday, May 3, 2013

Saratoga Rotary Art Show this Weekend

Well this isn't a good sign. It is the beginning of the show year, and already I am behind on this blog. Oh well. I really don't think I have that many interesting things to say!
But I find it interesting that I waited until the very last minute to make a piece of glass that someone was interested in at Saratoga last year. I made got to make 3 components, and two of them were really excellent. Then I ran out of propane. So is this a good sign, or a bad sign? I will at least get to make two necklaces for Saratoga that I havn't had yet this year, so I guess it is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.