Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Fine 50's Whine

Yes, I am going to whine again. I was born in the 50's. That is a volume of information right there about me. I have a love/hate relationship with technology. I love what I can do with it, and hate being my own tech support.I love being able to reach out, yet hate the constant pressure to tweet,twit,post,link, and blog. The big one that I have been avoiding is that my reach should include, of all things, asking people to "friend" me. This is, of course, all very old news. We have been asked to friend a zillion things by now. But I have to ask as well, and it just irritates me. Being born in the 50's, I just feel it is impolite to ask such a thing. However I have attended yet ANOTHER class on internet intelligence, and again I have been told I must do this. I spent a half a day in that class, and I just don't want to think I wasted my time. So here goes. Please friend me on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.