Saturday, March 17, 2012

Belmont Next Weekend

Next weekend, Saturday and Sunday, I will be in Belmont at the Carlemont Shopping Center doing a little show that has been going on for YEARS. I think my husband first did this show in the 90's....OMG.
What's great about this show is the neighborhood. Belmont is a really great town. There is no "downtown", at least as far as I have been able to find, but there are little clusters of restaurants and stores here and there. There is a fabulous Italian restaurant across the street from the shopping center. (Of course I can't remember the name) and tucked into the shopping center itself is a great little nursery!
But the greatest feature is the covered walkways. It can rain all weekend, and we will all be dry. Cold probably, but dry. I am at the end of the center closest to Ralston. The center itself is at the corner of Ralston and Alameda de las Pulgas.
Hope you can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.