Monday, September 27, 2010

Montclair Village Oct. 2 & 3


It's time for the Fall Art Festival "downtown" Montclair Village. This is a really small, interesting neighborhood off of Hwy. 13 in the Oakland Hills. My favorite consignment boutique is there ( Utopia), a great kitchen store and bookstore. Of course there is a Starbucks, Peets, Noahs and a few other coffee shops, in about two blocks!! I will be in my usual location on the corner of La Salle and Mountain Ave. Hopefully I will be able to get a mapquest link up before I head out. I was hoping to have some rings for this show, but I only did two, and one of them didn't get finished, so they are still in the oven, so to speak. Practice, practice, practice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.