Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mill Valley Fall Art Festival This Weekend


This weekend, Sept. 25-26, I'll be in the Mill Valley Art Show, for the first time. A lot of you will remember that I previously have done the Walnut Creek Sidewalk Art Show this weekend, but I decided to try the Mill Valley show. My booth number is 122. It is in Old Mill Park in Mill Valley, and I will add the link to the show so you can access a good map. I have been told the show is in a redwood grove similar to Kings Mountain, and the weather looks great!
I will miss my Walnut Creek friends!

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking such type of art show to see the art of jewelry have, but i could not able to attend it. but i definitely try next show. This art work looks pretty and simple.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.