Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Recouping

Yesterday was my "Sunday", after working last weekend's show in Sacramento. I was still pretty tired yesterday, so nothing around the house was accomplished, but I am going back to work in the studio today.

The Sacramento Art Fiesta was so great!! Everybody in Sacramento knows what "hot" means, so most of my brilliant Fun Girls came on Saturday, when it was a little cooler. I had a fabulous sales assitant who was invaluable. It seems this year that my ability to focus has been reduced to one thing at a time, and this is such a detriment in a retail sales booth. I would have been lost without my helper!

Sunday was BLOODY hot. My husband came to the rescue, and drove up to the show to help me pack up, in that harsh sun. I was so grateful for his help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.