Saturday, June 19, 2010

This Weekend : Read this to receive the $10 Coupon for Oakland!


To receive the $10 coupon good for any purchase over $30 at this weekend's Montclair Village show, click on the link directly above to be added to my email newsletter, and you will receive my show schedule via email . This is a blatant bribe, in return for signing up for my email newsletter. I send out a newsletter before every show, and all my sales, announcements, whatever will be via this newsletter. I will send about 25 a year, and there is an unsubscribe link at the bottom of it.

The deadline to sign up for the Oakland Coupon for new subscribers is Thursday, June 24 around noon. I must send it before I leave for the show, so if you sign up after that, I will be away from the computer.

I would much rather be making jewelry than making labels and postcards!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.