Friday, April 2, 2010

Get Show Announcements on Email

Hey there's a new gadget to the right. Add your email to receive show notices. Love this!! I am going to quit sending the snail mail postcards, except perhaps once a year or so. This email is effective, and less time consuming, and I don't send them out to you unless there is a show. I really hate it when I sign up for email from a company I really are interested in, only to realize they are going to send email everyday! That's just too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.