Thursday, December 3, 2009

Davis Art Center This Weekend-Dec.4, 5 & 6

I am almost ready for Davis this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. This holiday gift show is at the Davis Art Center, which features many rooms filled with artists for this annual show. The volunteers cook great soups, sandwichs and salads for customers and artists alike, and I am especially happy that there are a lot of vegetarian choices!!!!
There is also a few "handmade" candy vendors here that I particularly like! Wonder why?
There is a link to the right with a map of the location. The show starts on Friday at NOON!, then Saturday until 6, and Sunday until 5. Hope you can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.