Saturday, November 7, 2009

Making Glass Pendants

It has been great to be home! This is my second weekend home in a ROW! I have been making glass pendants like crazy. I have decided to do some smaller ones that are "giftable" ( not that the larger ones I do most of the time aren't giftable).
My shows start next weekend with Sacramento, then Reno, and so on and so on.
I am waitlisted for Celebration of Craftswomen in San Francisco Thanksgiving weekend, and I may get a booth. Then Davis, and then Oakland. Whew!
I need to keep making glass!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.