Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Finally!

I am finally making glass!! I was pretty depressed for the past week or so, and I don't usually get depressed. There was nothing I could do to speed up the completion of the studio, and without the studio, I wasn't able to work, and multiple deadlines were looming. I wondered if there was a bad energy vibe underneath the new house, or if I was passing through a "life transition", or who knows what? But in reality, I was just depressed because I couldn't get to work! Yesterday, a friend came over with a big drill, and with one big new hole in the side of the building, I was able to get my tanks and the torch going, so I am finally making glass in an empty little room! Progress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.