Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday February 29

So this is my second post, and I have already learned something very important, like don't write experimental posts just to see what they look like! That post will live forever on the internet, unless I learn how and if they can be deleted!
I have decided to blog twice a week. I have read suggestions to blog 3- 4 times a week, and frankly, I just don't think I have that many interesting things to say about my work, and absolutely nothing that interesting to say about my life! So twice a week should be good for keeping up with the work, what is happening in the studio and at the shows. At least, I hope it will be good and of some interest, and even, be still my beating heart, value to the reader.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Gayle.. You are one of the most creative people I know. Your work is wonderful! You creations are original and fun and it is always a wonderful experience to be around you.. the excitement you project is habit forming and I always look forward to seeing you at events!
    Shake off that Cabin Fever!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.