Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Welcome Summer!

     Here is June. OMG do I say this every season? It just seems to go so fast.
      I went to NYC in May for Gramma Duty, and it was so great to get real family time. Grammahood was great, but the NYC subways certainly defeated me. I had a really difficult time keeping up with all the walking, and walking, and then walking and thinking. The two combined was really a challenge. At my sleepy quiet home, my only responsibility is the tending to and caring for multiple  cats. The sheer magnitude of noise, people and unfamiliar surroundings was absolutely daunting.
     But I survived. I didn't lose the grandchild, which was my number one priority. I came home exhausted but happy, and went back to they gym. The handwriting was all over the walls-- of the subway! Use it or lose it.
     So I hope to see you in Oakland this weekend, or in Tahoe next weekend. Summer is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.