Friday, May 27, 2016

What am I doing??

I ask myself this question daily.
What ( usually with a TF added) am I doing today?

Lately the answer to this question had been "building my website".  I have talked about this for about 7 years or so now, and I am finally at it. It is everything I thought it would be...and more. I have invested hours just to learn how to scale a simple banner on my homepage. I have changed the design about three times now, and I hope I don't change it again.  I have agonized over font choices, and there aren't that many to choose from. I haven't even started the photography or writing yet, mostly because while experiencing this always -painful - software - learning curve, I am also in the studio actually making the work I am going to put on the website. Agonizing choices there too, I might add.

So I will be saved next weekend by the Sacramento Art Fiesta. This was one of my early shows, and I have always enjoyed it. It is a little smaller than in years past, and there isn't quite as much "Fine Art" as in years past, but it is still a fun show.

My booth is in front of Talbots, so if it gets too hot I run in there to cool off. This year doesn't look too hot, so I hope to see a lot of Fun Girls out for their jewelry fix. I will be focused on fun stuff next week instead of the website saga, so I hope you can make it!


Click here for a map to my location at the Pavillions
This is really a great turquoise/aqua jasper, but this photo is a little more electric than the actual stone.


1 comment:

  1. After looking into a number of the blog articles on your web site, I honestly like your technique of blogging. I saved it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back soon. Check how to delete icloud account without password With simple steps.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.