Thursday, March 10, 2016

The Industrial Collection at the Fine Eye Gallery

   
     I am pleased and proud to tell you that my Industrial jewelry collection is now available in the Fine Eye Gallery in Sutter Creek. The Fine Eye is an award winning, American craft gallery in

The Fine Eye Gallery- Sutter Creek
the Gold Country's tourist mecca, Sutter Creek, for 26 years. The owner, Gail Pimlott indeed has a "fine eye", and has been bringing the best of American, and local craft to this part of California. I must say also that her staff are so helpful and knowledgeable that I could spend hours browsing and talking, and you all know how many hours I already spend at Craft shows- talking!

      I have expanded my line of industrial necklaces, and earrings to include a roll-on bracelet using various agates, and smaller necklaces that are great for layering. It would be great to have a photo of those here, but since I sent them all to the gallery, I need to make more! I will have pictures of the new work in my next newsletter that you can sign up for using the link here on my blog.

Industrial Frilly Lariat with Lampwork Glass

1 comment:

  1. Gail,
    I bought my industrial frilly lariat from you in Menlo Park two years ago and saw you a year ago when you were in Pavilions in Sacramento. I love it and need more earrings or bracelet to go with it. Looking forward to seeing what you have soon.
    Best,
    Laurie Richardson
    lbrichard9@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.