Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Montclair Village Sidewalk Art Show this Weekend

I can hardly believe it is the end of June, and it is time to return to Montclair Village. This is a really darling neighborhood in the Oakland Hills with shops and restaurants. I am close to two clothing boutiques that are good, a great kitchen store, a CANDY store ( that I am thankfully not that acquainted with) and of course bars and restaurants.
My booth is on the corner of Mountain Blvd. @ La Salle, in front of a bank whose name I can never remember.
Sunday is the Farmers Market, right behind my booth. I look forward to the fresh oysters all year! On Saturday, there is a Beer Fest of some kind, but since it is a block away from me, I have no knowledge of it.
The weather looks great, so hopefully this will be a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.