Monday, April 14, 2014

OOPS. Missed my Menlo Park Post

Not a good sign!
     It is early in the season, and I forgot to update this blog with last weekend's show in Menlo Park. Holy Moly.
     But it was a beautiful weekend in Menlo Park. The weather was picture perfect, and only a little chilly on my side of the street. The temperature was forecast in the low 70's, so I was expecting things on the warmer side, but it felt a little cold.
     The Bagel shop reported that their business had been a little slower lately due to spring break, so it did seem there was a little less foot traffic than normal. But I enjoyed brisk sales, and several new FUN Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.