Thursday, October 6, 2011

San Carlos Art & Wine Show This Weekend

OOPS. I am late once again. Back to back shows always throw me for a loop, as my mother used to say. So I am leaving tomorrow, and today will be a fast and furious make some jewelry day. I am hoping to concentrate on earrings, but it depends on the willingness of the "universe". If I screw up the first few pairs, I will move on to something else.
My booth number in San Carlos is #280. Hope you can stop by and see what the universe supported today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Calaveras County, California, United States
I love the stones and pearls, and the magic that happens when I combine them, and then again combined with the glass I make. You can find me at an Art show somewhere in Northern California most weekends during the spring and summer. Email me at FUNGIRLSJEWELRY@Gmail.com if you like.